What is cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric files (text files), saved on a user's computer when visiting the website and updated during recurring visits.
We do not collect and process any information allowing for direct identification of personal details.
Cookies are used on our website for purely statistical reasons regarding the users' visit statistics and in order to provide the correct and applicable content. Using the Google Analytics software, the website uploads a code to the user's computer, allowing to collect user data.
How to turn cookies off?
Yes, you can do that anytime by changing your browser settings in regards to cookies.
Hereby document is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions of the www.nordflam.pl website:
1. The database administrator is NORDflam społka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, Sp. k., based at Mikołaja Kopernika 2C, 43-400 Cieszyn, with International VAT No. 5482334149, and REGON 072720741.
2. The database administrator is entitled to reveal personal data only to the relevant legal entities, authorised on the basis of applicable Polish law, relevant to the hereby document and Polish law.
3. Direct marketing of one's own services and monitoring of the quality of the website services is allowed upon customer's agreement. The agreement to process the abovementioned personal data is voluntary and can be re withdrawn any time.
4. The database administrator is obliged to store the personal data securely.
5. Personal data and information in the contact form or email shall be only used by the database administrator to provide the highest quality services. In order to do so, the database administrator shall process the following data: Name and Surname, email address, address, international VAT no.
6. The customers are entitled to look into and modify their personal data at any time, and its deletion at their request to the database administrator, who modifies the data and/or deletes it.
7. The database administrator is obliged to use the technical and organisational means providing data protection, securing data and its access to unauthorised parties in particular.
8. The personal data are stored and protected according the the terms and conditions in the provisions of the law and are reported to the Bureau of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
9. Website ww.nordflam.pl is constructed in order to present the production capabilities and the offer range of NORDflam społka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, Sp. k. and is for informational purpose only.
10. In particular, NORDflam społka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, Sp. k.reserves the right to change the offer, which may differ from the products presented on the website technically as well as aestethically and funcionally. In order gto learn the current offer andthe parameters of the individual products, please contact the company or its trade representatives directly. NORDflam społka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, Sp. k.does not bear the reponsibility for any potential errors, misprints, colours in photographs, product descriptions etc.
11. All trade names, product names, website content of www.nordflam.pl, (texts, pictures, photographs, graphics) and its fragments, Company name and EKKOM logo, NORDflam and La Braise logos used on the website are the sole property of NORDflam społka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, Sp. k. and its contractors and suppliers. and is copyrighted. The right to use the elements can be obtained only upon written permission of NORDflam społka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, Sp. k.